Unofficial translation, original version available in Finnish.
1. Register holder
Mainostoimisto Ilme Oy (Marketing communications agency Ilme)
Svinhufvudinkatu 23, FI-15110 Lahti
Finlaysoninkatu 2, FI-33210 Tampere
Business ID: 1608719-8
Tel.: +358 20 7429 850
2. Contact person
Customer service available on weekdays 8 am – 4 pm, tel. +358 20 7429 850.
3. Name of the register
The client and stakeholder register of Marketing communications agency Ilme).
4. The purpose of the register
Handling personal information in order to manage, upkeep, develop and analyze relationships with clients and other relevant parties and to produce, offer and develop services. To develop business and websites and to conduct research on opinions and marketing. To do marketing operations and client communications, which can also be done online and targeted to the correct parties.
5. The data included in the register
The data kept in the register does not include any personal data of client companies’ contact people or other stakeholders, if they are not necessary for present or foreseeable cooperation. By using cookies we are able to obtain analyzable information about our website visitors, which we can use when planning our marketing operations, for example. This enables us to target our marketing in the best possible way.
The register may include the following data of client companies’ contact people or other stakeholders:
- The name of a person and their job title and/or their status in the company
- The name, contact information and the field of business of the client company
- The address, postal code and location of the client company
- A person’s mobile phone number (work number, unless specified other)
- A person’s landline number (work number, unless specified other)
- A person’s email address (work address, unless specified other)
- A person’s marketing permissions and prohibitions
- Information on online behavioural tracking
Moreover, the register can include information on the client companies’ contact people from before and during the possible client relationship, such as:
- Information on upcoming events (time, date and location of meetings)
- Listing of past events (contacts, offers, meetings)
6. Sources of information
Collecting names and other contact information is based on an ongoing client relationship or other contact with us. We gather information in connection with making a contract, registering or otherwise using our services. We also track cookies, and all visits on our website leave a trace – your IP address. We can also acquire information in connection with marketing operations such as events, as well as from public sources.
7. Disclosing information
8. The principles of data protection and time of keeping the information
9. The right to access information and the realization of accessing information
Each person on the register has the right to access the information about themselves kept in the register. The right to access data is free of charge once within every 12 months. According to the law on personal information, the person in the register has the right to access the information about themselves by submitting a request (a document written by hand) or by visiting the register holder in person. The contact information and service hours of the register holder can be found from parts 1 and 2 of this description.
10. Rectifying personal information and removal from the register
The person on the register has the right to demand removing or correcting incorrect, lacking, unnecessary or expired information about them. This can be done by submitting a request to the register holder at the address specified in part 1 of this description (Lahti or Tampere). The request must be written and signed.